Saturday, September 19, 2015

Fresh Start

Hello everyone. So I'm probably the worst blogger ever. The funny thing is I LOVE blogs and blogging and want to be a full time blogger... But I can't ever stick to it. So we're going to try again. I've been using art and blogging to help me cope with the stress of life so let's try that with this blog too. I put a ton of the old posts in the back burner, only for my own eyes. But I'd like to bring some of that stuff back. And I want to work harder on this blog.

If you haven't noticed I changed the layout. I'll never be able to stick to one layout so realize that now. But this is all going along with a common theme of something I'll be working on soon. I'm really excited too.

So to make this blog an actual thing (you should see how long I've attempted to start a fashion blog. HAH!), I'm going to schedule posts. Straight up. Posts will be every Tuesday and Friday. Any extra posts will be whatever. Unlike my art blogs, which are updated whenever a piece is finished. So let's see how this goes. I'll also be editing past posts to fit for today. And I'll see about getting some friends to guest post since I'm still nervous about ever posting and sharing advice.

But here's to a fresh start. A new layout! New stuff! Yaay!

Gol I really hope this works.

Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment